MEET THE DOCTOR
Cozy & calm. Just like home.
Since it's our goal to treat our patients as family, we provide a warm and inviting space to match.
+ Insurance & Billing
Convienient Financing Options
Dental treatment is an excellent investment in your medical and psychological well-being. Financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining important health services. Being sensitive to the fact that our patients have different financial needs while reaching their dental health, we provide the following payment options:
- You receive a 5% courtesy adjustment for payment in full if you do not have dental insurance.
- Seniors (60+) who do not have insurance will recceive a 10% adjustment.
- We accept your Visa/Mastercard and American Express/Discover cards.
- We offer you a selection of Flexible Monthly Payment Solutions with Interest Free Options (See Care Credit below)
- We welcome your dental insurance. Dental insurance is a private arrangement between you and the insurance company. We are happy to help you maximize your benefits and as a courtesy to our patients, we will submit your dental insurance claims on your behalf. You will be expected to pay an estimated portion at the time of treatment. We ask that you keep us updated with your current insurance information so we may accurately bill your insurance in a timely manner.
- We partner with you to find a good fit for your budget while achieving your dental health.
We are pleased to offer our patients Care Credit, North America’s leader in patient payment plans. Care Credit Dental Payment lets you begin your treatment immediately and pay over time with payments that fit in your budget.
Care Credit functions like a credit card, but is exclusive for your dental care services. Because there are no up-front costs and no pre-payment penalties, you can pay over time. This frees up your cash and credit cards for the other things you want and need. Care Credit offers low monthly plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including dental treatment. Plus, you can use your card to pay for other members of your family that also have dental needs.
Benefits of Financing Your Dentistry Needs:
- Low minimum monthly payments that fit your budget
- No-interest financing if paid within 12 months (Additional plans may be available)
- No up-front costs or pre-payment penalties
Insurances In Our Network
We are in network providers for the following insurance PPO’s: Aetna; Asuris, Assurant, Sunlife; Cigna; Guardian; Liberty; Lifemap; Lifewise; Lincoln; Metlife; Delta Dental; Premera; United Healthcare; United Concordia.
+ Do you accept state insurance?
We are currently not in contract with any state insurances. Please refer to the "Insurance & Billing" section for a list of insurances we are in network with.
+ Do you treat children?
We love children! Dr. Van Gemert is very gentle and we do our best to create a pleasant experience for them.
+ Do you have Nitrous (laughing gas)?
We do not provide nitrous at our office. Dr. Van Gemert is great at helping even the most anxious patients feel at ease and walking them through their visits.
+ What's your protocol for patients with anxiety and/or special needs?
We provide headphones to patients who want to minimize the dental noise when having a procedure done. We also have cozy blankets that we can provide you to make you feel more comfortable. For extreme anxiety cases we will prescribe a mild sedative to help get you through your appointment. Dr. Van Gemert is also very good at walking our patients through the process so they feel as comfortable as possible.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Our staff will contact you after submitting the form to check for confirmation or provide potential alternatives if a scheduling conflict is present.
REVIEW OUR REVIEWS
See what others are saying about us and leave a comment of your own!